Thank you for choosing Bellezza for your beauty and relaxation needs. We value the needs of all of our customers and want to make every accommodation that we can to provide them with our best service. We do ask of our customers to follow the policies below to help ensure that everyone has the best experience possible while at Bellezza.
Appointment Cancellation & No Show Policy:
- We kindly ask that client cancel or reschedule all appointments at least 24 prior to their appointment.
- If a client No Shows or cancel the day of service, we kindly remind them of our policy. If this were to happen again, a 50% deposit of the service/s will be required before they can schedule.
- Second time it happens, they will be required to pay a 50% deposit of the service/s before they can be scheduled.
- Third incident, inform clients that they are required to pay 100% of service fee in advance in order to schedule an appointment for the next 3 months.
**Appointment deposits are not refundable if a clients does not provide a minimum of 24 notice of cancelation or reschedule.
General Salon & Spa Etiquette
Please turn of cell phone ringers.
- Refrain from talking on you speaker phone.
- Talk quietly with other to ensure a relaxing atmosphere among all.
- We love children and welcome them for their scheduled appointments, but ask you to please find child care while you are here for your services.